Join the Renewal by Andersen® of Westchester Team!
Renewal by Andersen of Westchester and Fairfield County is the exclusive start-to-finish window and patio door replacement division of Andersen Corporation – the most recognized window brand in the United States. Renewal by Andersen® of Westchester is always looking for bright, personable, talented people to join our team.
If you enjoy helping your neighbors, our sales staff is among the best in the business at helping people realize their dreams. We are seeking highly qualified sales representatives to fuel our continued growth in the Westchester County, Fairfield County and Putnam County areas.
Our sales process begins with our sales representatives meeting with our customers, in their homes, to better understand their needs. Our products are custom-made, energy-efficient and professionally installed for optimal performance.
Are you a hardworking, outgoing, professional that LOVES talking to people? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, high volume environment? We have incredible part-time Brand Ambassador opportunities available! In this role, YOU determine how much money you make… the possibilities are endless!
This challenging and fun job takes place at different retail locations throughout the western Colorado area. You will communicate with people at onsite retail locations to generate leads for our Project Consultants who then meet in-home to demonstrate and sell replacement window and door projects.
- You have the drive and desire to make $$$
- You want to work for a team that values honesty, transparency and FUN!!
- Part-time hours will include daytime and evening hours mainly on Saturday and Sunday (weekday hours a plus)!!
- Average Brand Ambassadors are making $25-$30 per hour
We look forward to chatting with you about this awesome part-time weekend opportunity
A great opportunity is available for an assertive, personable and persuasive person to join the Marketing Team at Renewal by Andersen, the most recognized name in windows. The challenging (yet fun) job will be to meet homeowners by going door to door throughout the Lower Fairfield and Westchester County areas. You will be interacting with these prospective customers and setting appointments for our sales consultants to meet with them to explain the value of our windows and doors.
You determine how much you make! The more leads you set the more money you make. Make great money while working part-time. Our top Canvassing Agents earn $25 – $40 per hour. If you are a hardworking, outgoing individual, that loves talking to people contact us!
SKILLED WINDOW AND DOOR INSTALLATION CREWS
Renewal by Andersen of Westchester has an immediate opening for sub-contractor who has experience installing windows and doors. This is a great career opportunity to join America’s most respected and recognized replacement Window Company, working for the authorized affiliate in the Westchester, Putnam and Fairfield County area. We are committed to 100% customer satisfaction and need additional installation crews to help us keep up with our 20% annual growth.
We value our business partners! We pay the highest rate of pay in the area and we pay quickly! Completed jobs are processed weekly! No more chasing paychecks! We have consistent work year-round and we provide all materials needed to complete the job!
If you have a crew of at least two people and a proven track record of superior workmanship, impeccable quality and attention to detail, we want to talk to you.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and professional candidate who possesses proven leadership and event marketing skills. Our top candidates will be driven to exceed company goals, have the ability to lead and motivate our Brand Ambassadors and have a consistent need for ongoing personal and departmental improvement.
Renewal by Andersen is the premier window replacement brand in the United States. We are committed to 100% customer satisfaction and our new Event and Retail Marketing leader will be an important member of the management team. Renewal by Andersen’s marketing efforts have resulted in growth that is four times the average in our industry.
The purpose of this position is to generate qualified leads for our design consultants. This is accomplished by attending over 100 local events, home shows and retail locations, and training our brand ambassadors to professionally greet people and then set in-home appointments for our professional Design Consultants.
- The Event and Retail Marketing manager must operate on a both strategic and tactical level
- Increase the number of events, such as community fairs, festivals, and home shows where Renewal by Andersen is showcased.
- Manage all logistics of the events and retail locations, including; set-up, staffing, coordination with the local event management organizations.
- Recruit and hire top brand ambassadors, building an experienced team who is capable of setting appointments at events and retail locations.
- Continuously train and coach the part time Brand Ambassadors on how to professionally engage customers, while scheduling in-home appointments. Assure all team members adhere to our professional methodology and represent our company professionally.
- Work closely with Sales Management, Traditional Marketing Management and the General Manager to set and reach annual objectives
- Develop and execute on a retail marketing plan partnering with retailers such as hardware stores and grocery stores. This plan will include increasing the number of retail locations where we are present.
- We provide a competitive salary, vacation, health insurance and 401-K! This position has the potential for growth into a broader level of responsibility.
Check back regularly at this page to see new job opportunities.