Replacement Windows Process & Warranties
After more than a century of producing windows, Renewal by Andersen® has come up with a step-by-step guide to a window or door replacement project. Here is a look at the eight steps that go into a Renewal by Andersen® of Westchester window or door replacement project:
Pre-Installation: Custom Measurements
Prior to the start of the project, a representative from Renewal by Andersen® of Westchester will visit your home to take custom measurements. Each Renewal by Andersen® window and door is custom built to specific project specs, allowing for maximum energy efficiency.
- In-Home Consultation – We’ll inspect your home’s current window situation, identify any unique installation challenges and provide you with both beautiful design options as well as efficient ways to make the most of your money. We leave you with a price that’s to-the-penny – no estimates, just exact price quotes.
- Contract – Once you have decided on your window & door options, signing a contract will get the project underway.
- Technical Measure – Once your contract has been received, the production staff will verify that the proper sizing and options have been chosen for your project. A team member will then come to your home to do a final measure of your windows & doors to ensure a perfect fit. Say goodbye to drafty windows and say hello to energy efficiency!
- Service – Renewal by Andersen’s limited warranty is one of the strongest you’ll find on any window or door at any price. As part of the family of companies that make up Andersen Corporation – a name synonymous with quality – you know we’ll be here now and well into the future should you need us.
- Manufacturing – We custom build every Renewal by Andersen replacement window at our manufacturing facility in Cottage Grove. Using Andersen’s Fibrex® material, a composite with the strength and beauty of wood and the low-maintenance features of vinyl, Renewal by Andersen designs and builds windows you can enjoy for decades.
- Schedule the Installation – When your windows & doors arrive, our production team will schedule the start of your project. No matter what time of year, we’re working for you!
- Installation – Our window installation professionals are experts and masters at their craft. They have experience installing windows in homes of all shapes, sizes, and styles, and we are so confident in our ability to provide you with an incredible installation that we even warrant our installation work.
- Clean Up – When your project is complete you won’t even know we were there!
Both parts and labor in a Renewal by Andersen® window replacement project are covered by their industry-leading, Fully Transferable Limited Warranty.
To learn more, give us a call or visit our Contact Us page to request a quote today!
FREE Estimate on Replacement Windows in Westchester, Fairfield and Putnam County
Stop struggling with older, poorly functioning windows. Call the local experts at Renewal by Andersen® of Westchester today at 203-406-0545 to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation on windows in Westchester, Fairfield or Putnam County.